PureNothingAnimationPureNothingAnimation

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

So true...

Although i play video games and im nothing like how you explained as -
i can get girlfriends, im not fat, have loads of friends..
i totally understand where your coming from and it is something that i have thought for a long time, this animation has really sent a message to loads of people, seriously im surprised if this doesnt stop people playing video games it was that amazing!
But there is one other thing i need to say, although you talk about how you would sit at home for hours on videogames, isn't animating just the same? :(

A Friend Indeed A Friend Indeed

Fucking Epic

This movie was hilarious, all these people complaining saying stuff like 'why was the robot hit by a jet?, it doesnt even make sense' are just fucking stupid, it's supposed to be like that.

The Anger of Animation The Anger of Animation

Absolutely amazing

Wow the anger of animation 1 2 and 3 are all amazing, i find it great how you reply to nearly everybody's reviews too, man i can't wait for number 4!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you! Yeah...I don't know when 4 will be out, but it shouldn't be too long.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Lmao

Funny game, surprised your answering everybody's review on here though, half of the people's reviews don't even make sense :L

Anyway mint game 10/10 :P

Manly-Chicken responds:

Mint? Lol. England... I guess it means cool.

Left Or Right Left Or Right

Meh

Don't get me wrong this is a great addictive game, but this is WAY too difficult, i have'nt completed it after MANY attempts, i can't even explain how many...

Still heres ten stars. 5/5